Since we’ve got a bit of planning going into this thing, we can’t wait until the last minute to decide whether should we stay or should we go, so we are POSTPONING the ride for this Sunday. We are planning to reschedule the ride for Sunday, February 27, 2011. While it may not be as cold by then, hopefully it will be a bit less wet. Apologies all around if you were planning on showing up, and we beseech you to consider coming next month.
– your humble correspondent